Monday 27 January 2014

Six is a Lot

We've had Bethany, Hunter, and Anderson for two nights and parts of three days.  And it turns out, not at all surprisingly, that six kids is a lot.  But also, six kids is not that bad.  It has been fun.  The multi-tasker in me has enjoyed being on top of
who still needs to change
which 2-year-old last peed when
whose boots are where
who is due for a bath
where those socks were left
how long Bethany has read
whose hands are still sticky
who picked the movie yesterday
who likes their food all separate
which homework still needs to be done
etc
Bernie has been a really good sport and support.  Barring any major disasters in the next few hours, I think we'd do this again if they asked.  And as far as not-my-kids are concerned, B, H & A are really great.  :)  I'm glad we could do this for Andrew and Alison.  I love that we can be generous in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment