Monday 11 August 2014

Just Say Go

Jesus, what do you want me to do?  I want to love so big.  I don't want to sit here and pour everything into my kids.  I want to pour into those you have called me to love and have it spill over onto my boys as I go.  I want to teach and guide and enrich and open my kids' worlds as you do all those awesome and terrifying things to mine.  My family doesn't have to be my end goal.  I can raise them while carrying my cross.  You have a calling on my life that includes but is not limited to motherhood.  I want to use my gifts and passions to love those who You would have me love.  And my kids will learn more and love more if they live alongside me for Jesus than if I alone am their saviour.  So I don't want to wait.  I want to be faithful in adventurous, exciting, risk-taking, meaningful, heart-altering ways today.  Just say go, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment