Thursday 21 August 2014

Creator of the New Me

God you are the Creator of me
and the Creator of the new me
the one I don't always recognize
but really quite like
The new me created with new capacities
for righteousness
for holiness
for godliness
not because I'm trying harder
but because you made it that way
Thank you for making me who I am in the first place
and thank you for the soul-overhaul that screams of you
That gives fire to my passions
success to my abilities
direction to my desires
meaning to my moments
Your love
in all its height and width and depth
breathed creative life into me
on the day of my salvation
And on every day of insight
my faith grows higher and wider and deeper
All praise and glory and honour and thanks
To you
the Creator of this new me

No comments:

Post a Comment