Wednesday 17 September 2014

Join In

The Creator I love and adore, the One I am training the eyes of my soul to look to every chance that I get, the one that I praise for His glory and grace, He is the One who made you, my son.  He formed your adorable dimples and stunning eyes.  He knit together the muscles that have such talent in sports.  He connected the wires of your brain that can learn math and maps in an instant.  And he placed within you passions and gifts to love and serve others in your own unique way.  I don't want to be so busy looking for the thing I value, that I'm missing what God put in you.  There is nothing wrong with you learning to see the world and those in it in many ways.  But I don't want to push my ways on you in a way that they eclipse yours.  I want to join in with what God is already doing in you.

Father, direct my exploration to where you have gifted Niko so that I can help him understand and develop those gifts.  Guide my curiosity as I live with eyes wide open to see where his passions align with his gifts, so I can better nudge his soul and character into who you are growing him to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment