Tuesday 4 November 2014

1 John 5:20

I want to sit at your feet and listen, because you are the one whose words make sense.  They are authority given voice.  They are truth and comfort and wisdom and grace in a baritone that makes my knees shake.  You are the one sent to be born in the very same flesh I was born in.  To dwell among us and be one of us.  To know my human experience for yourself.  And you are the one sent to change that human experience forever and for right now.  To speak simply and open the complexities of the universe.  To be of HIM and like HIM and from HIM and bring the whole of HIM down here so I could begin to understand.  You are the only logic and peace and order that ever make me whole.  I want to sit and your feet and hold up my listening heart to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment