Friday 21 March 2014

Two-sided

This day is hard. // I am not alone.

Niko's behaviour was embarrasing. // Niko is my amazing, gifted, kind son.

Emerson should have napped. // Emerson is here and healthy and entertaining.

Lachlan is needy. // Lachlan is a gift and I am blessed to be needed.

I'm hungry. // I have plenty of good food as well as the luxury of choosing to eat healthy.

K did nothing to help my mood. // I have neighbours who are friendly and want to get to know us.

I need alone time. // Thank you Jesus that I have all these people in my life in the first place.

It's stinkin' cold again. // I live in a place with four distinct seasons, each of which helps me appreciate the others.

I miss Bernie. // I am so in love that I still want to hang out all the time.

I want chocolate. // I have a friend who is in town to see her dying dad and thought to bring me my favourites.

I am petty. // God can give me his eyes for each moment, person, situation, and day.

I am sinful. // Change my heart, O God.

No comments:

Post a Comment