Monday 31 March 2014

Prayer

I don't have any time.
                  Any time you seek Me, I am here, My child.
Today you feel far from me.
                            From Me you receive blessing after blessing.
I don't know that I will be forgiven.
                                        Forgiven happened at the cross, beloved.
I don't know the right words.
                                 Word became flesh and made His dwelling among you.  
My heart is not in a good place.
                           A good place to begin, dearest, is to lift your eyes up.
The needs are so great and numerous.
                       So great and numerous are My splendid works.
First I will try it my way.
                        My ways are not your ways, little one.
I am not worthy to come before you.
                                      Before you loved Me, I loved you.
I don't feel like it today.
                          Today if you hear My voice, do not harden your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment