Wednesday 19 March 2014

Mother of Another Brother

I see how much you're putting into parenting.  I see that your child is difficult.  I don't judge you for his behaviour.  I know you have tried many things.  I know you are trying every day.  I know you are not a push-over.  I know that no matter what you do, you do not have 'control' over another human being.  I know that you love him.  I know that it is so trying.  I know that days all seem the same and progress doesn't seem to be made.  I know you don't get enough sleep.  I know you just want a break.  And I'm not the only one who knows.  I'm rooting for you; He waters your roots.  I'm praying for you; He hears your prayers before they are uttered.  I value you; He have given you value.  I'm confident you will make it.  I expect that God will do many great things in and through your son.  But it is He who will do them.  It's not all on you.  Take a deep breath, Mama, and keep extending love and grace.  You are doing so much more good than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment