Tuesday 7 April 2015

Loaded with Benefits (Psalm 68:19)

To Him who Daily Loads us with Benefits,
Thank you.  Thank you for what You do for me.  And thank you even more for who You are to me.  I praise You for the days and the hours when I feel the glorious fullness of good things You have showered on me.  I praise You for the truth of Your promises when I am ignorantly blind to them.  You are not satisfied with ordinary blessings or mediocre love as You are the God of pouring, filling, overflowing abundance.  So, Lord, may my response be anything but ordinary and mediocre.  I want to thirst, long and ache after You.  I want to stand, rise, and soar in Your greatness.  I want to live in awareness and praise all the day long.  Lord, become greater in me.
Love, Me who is Daily Loaded with Your Benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment