Monday 21 December 2015

Connect

Papa, You came to connect and I, of all people can understand that.  You came to empathize with one side by taking on its form.  You ate its meals and felt its feels.  You wore its skin and hugged its kin, donned its clothes and dirtied its toes.  You were one of us.  Except for where You also weren't.  Because You were one of us for the sole purpose of connecting us with Who You really where and Who You really came from.  I know the desire to connect.  I know the drive to reach out, to extend empathy, to remember, to remind.  I know the desire to love and be loved.  In my heart of hearts, I want to believe that You desire me that way.  And I want that truth to change my every word and motive.  Papa, You sent Yourself in my likeness to make the ultimate connection for me and I adore You for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment