Wednesday 15 July 2015

Likeness (Psalm 17:15)

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness
Over and over the veil between the majestic and the mundane thins in moments poignant or picturesque and I behold Your face, Your righteous and glorious face.  A glimpse this morning, a little last week, bit and pieces over the months and years form a heavenly Papa that my heart loves.  Every day He speaks a clearer I delight in you.  Every day that I see His love for me, I feel even less deserving.  I behold His face and I don't want to behold mine.
But one day.
One day I shall be satisfied.
I shall see the fullness of Your glory, I shall join the fullness of Your glory.
I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
Lord, transform me into that likeness I am beholding.

No comments:

Post a Comment